Terms Of Service
By using the Site's service, you agree not to:
- Advertise www.spaste.com on traffic exchange websites and PTC websites;
- Place shortened links/pastes on websites containing content that may be threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site's server;
- Shrink URLs which redirect to websites containing the above mentioned content;
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose including but not limited to copyright content, child pornography, threatening, defaming, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person's or entity's legal rights;
- Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links/paste;
- Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site's links;
- Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links/paste. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Manipulation of our system to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, bots, proxies, traffic exchange, Email traffic, PTC traffic, hitleap, jingling, etc;
- Automatically redirect to your shortened url from a website. The viewer must click on the link/paste him/herself;
- Open your shortened URLs using an iframe or popups/popunder;
- Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated;
- Create 'redirect loops' with www.spaste.com URLs or similar services to generate revenue;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans or other harmful code;
- Interfere with other publishers which are using the Site's service;
- Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed;
- Abuse from the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
www.spaste.com is a free service that helps users to protect source code, paste and links from inconvenient people or automated robots with security such as captcha. This www.spaste.com service agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which www.spaste.com ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Links, Source Codes and Content
SPaste has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SPaste of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
3. Terms and Conditions Modifications
4. Copyright limitations
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Pastes are owned by their creator. The Rest © 2015-Present SPaste
Conditions for Use:
Do not try to abuse or cheat our system. We reserve the right to delete and banned your account without any warning if we will be suspicious for abuse.
(A) It is prohibited to upload content-
Which violates the applicable Criminal Laws such as Child Pornography
Which infringe upon the copyright, patent or intellectual property rights.
(B) The uses of the service-
May not use the service to access or distribute illegal or immoral content.
May not use the service to incite or participate in criminal acts. Likewise, instructions for the committing of criminal acts may not be expressed or published in any form or manner.
May not disseminate content which is harassing, defamatory, obscene, racist, glorifying of violence, discriminatory, pornographic or threatening.
May not abuse the system resources.
Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images, videos and files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, we will remove that reported user and link from our site.
Responsibility for user account information:
The user holds full responsibility for keeping the account information safe and confidential (as well as authorized user's account information). The user is also entirely responsible for all the actions carried out via his/her account.
No Resale of the Service:
Member's right to use the Service is personal to Member. Member agrees not to resell the Service without the express consent of www.spaste.com.
We reserve the rights to take action:
SPaste reserves the right to block and/or delete immediately any dubious files or those that include clear violations of law or are immoral.
SPaste reserves the right to refuse any submitted content without giving cause.
SPaste does not tolerate illegal content and expressly states that all files with illegal content will be deleted immediately after that fact becomes known to SPaste and technical measures will be taken to prevent an attempt at protecting the content again.